Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a small informal tourny with a bunch of guys 3 fish limit winner takes all.
Jeffs Mechanics were off again :wink:

Had some nice bass come unbuttoned while fishing for them, then when the sun came up over the hill Anthony and I decided to hit humbug for some whites and maybe a bass or 2 and for him to unthaw.

Caught 30+ whitebass in humbug with in 1 hour, ranging anywhere from 1/2 lbs -2lbs.

Just find schools of shad drop and spoon and you got a fish on.

And you thought I was going to give a LM bass report, maybe after the tourny on sat.

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He did, it was so cold and windy for him I had to sit him on mmy lap when we launched, (he's getting better at driving).

He didnt catch any, when he finally got warmed up he spotted the Doritios. he did fish for a while but wanted to dropshot.

He decided that his grandpa needed to have the white bass we I would catch them toss them to him and he would throw them in the live well.

We dropped them off on the way home and he was happy to give them to him, (he hadnt seen his grandpa/grandma in 7 months, they live here in town , but my moms mom died so they were in NY. for the last 7 months)

he is bugging me to take him tomorrow also now.

Delw

Delw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts