Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, was it ugly. As soon as I got home I checked for broken bones and bruises, I have not found any yet, but as bad as we got beat up I know they are there. Three bites, three bass, nothing over 10''? Good luck.....Joe

·
Registered
509 Posts
JOE,its good to see that your human,usually its 10/20 fish all over 4lbs.Im sure you'll be on them tommorrow 2 bad days in a row isnt possible(or is it)?/GOOD LUCK pre fishing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lake Pleasant

Come on, 10-20 fish over 4lbs. Maybe on a great day in June of 1994. I will never forget fishing Canyon a few years ago in February, when we fished three days from first light until dark, and never got bit? That will build your confidence in a hurry. I guess Heavenly Father just feels it's my turn. Have you been on Canyon lately?......Joe

·
Registered
509 Posts
Was on canyon thurs.from 330am til right before sun up throwing swimbaits then i burned up my T.motor and had to leave.Had 1 toad blow up on a swimbait sub surface(6" or less)but she missed it and never came back.IM thinking of going in the morning and for sure sun. morning & mon. morning(got work off).Will i see you out there or will you still be on pleasant??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts