AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is buzz here. I was wondering if any of you on the site have ever fished lake serena, which is located in scottsdale right off of shea. I live on the lake, which is a dream, since i have a pontoon boat, and a lake full of bass. Its no El Salto, but the bass have begun to get some size to them. The fishing is great though, really just 2-3 pounders, but my biggest is like a 5. If any of you visit the lake, or would like to put a post on, and ill take you out on my boat instead of being grounded. Good luck on the water,
BUZZ

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
If I ever get down there I'll let you know and I'd be glad to fish with you. It'd be cool to get to know another bass fisherman close to my age. You are in heaven to live on a bass filled lake. I just spent a month at my Grandparents home on a lake with some nice largemouth and spent the whole time fishing. You are living a dream. Josh

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Hey guys. I hear ya about living on a good lake, back when I was about 19, I was waiting to go into the AirForce, my folks moved onto Lake MIssion Viejo in Ca.....I was really hardcore at that time, fishing as many tourneys I could and was in 1st place in my bass club, even as a non boater...anyways that lake rocked! The lake record is something like 18 lbs right now...they stock trout and all that...I remember walking the boat docks at night and spooking some HUGE fish out from the shadows. I think we are going to have to come check out that lake in Scottsdale!
Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts