Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of having this done either this Saturday or next. I go for my eye exam tomorrow (Thur. 22nd).

Anybody have good or bad things to say about this?

I've heard / read a LOT of good things about it, but also a few VERY bad things that've happened to people.

Any feedback is appreciated,

DigDug :?: :?:

·
Registered
838 Posts
My brother had this done a few years ago and he has had no problems and his eyes are perfect now. He keeps telling me to get it done. Not sure if it will help your fishing but sure will make it easier to thread that dropshot hook :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey Digdug,

Please fill me in with all the details. I've been pondering this for years. How much, where at, and how do you like it? I'm sick of these specs! You can email or PM if you like.

G

·
The sugery works for most people and they get great results. There are a few that have very serious problems that can lead to loss of sight. You may also ask if you will still need glasses to read or see close with. It is very common that the correction will cover distance and some reading but glasses are still nessasary. Each person is different and they should be able to tell you when they do the evaluation. Also, the person whom sits you down to do this operation makes a lot of money to do this,follow up on the doctor and the company with any source you trust(BBB).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey folks,

I had LASIK done on both eyes yesterday at noon. This morning I went back for my 'next-day follow up'. My eyes were tested and are now seeing 20/15 less than 24 hours after surgery!!

Needless to say, I'm very pleased with the results. It was painless the whole time. Only 'discomfort' from the pressure exerted on each eye.

If anyone wants to ask more questions or find out where / who did my surgery, either call me 480-329-0927 or PM me in here.

DigDug seein' great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.