Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the late report, fished all day friday in the wind and cold, only a couple bass in the shallows off rocks on cranks.....the only solid catch was a $30 fine for not properly displaying my parking pass (see chat)
Mike

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Ticket

Hey Mike, this happened to me once, I launched in the dark and I put the ticket face down. I sent the proof of payment in along with the $30 and they sent me my check back. Give it a try.
John R

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
its sad that some people have nothing better to do than harass fisherman for not displaying a piece of paper....you think as much as we pay there they could pull there heads out of there asses and keep the bathrooms clean to...i would fight that ticket,,good luck

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Wow Champ 204, are we a little sensative with authority figures, have some pent up frustrations????????

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
no not really,it just upset me when i drove to bartlett and the ticket machine was out of paper.so i asked the sheriff out there and he said that they had nothing to do with it ,so i thought i was safe,and i dump my boat and 5 minutes after i parked a ticket was on my truck from the ticket guy. so i said theres no paper and he replied it is still your responsibility to have one...he was to lazy to put paper in the machine but he could still write a ticket...i have no problem with authority my uncle is a police officer.......iam actually a nice guy now.... :D

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I know, just giving you a hard time. It happens all of the time. I tell people to stick a note on the dash. I have been told not to tell people to do this. Until they get their head out of their ass i will continue to do it.

G

·
Glad there citing

Sorry to hear about your citations,they have an outside vendor that does there machines (when there not vandalized) I for one hope they cite people that don't buy the permit but they need to give a little leeway to people that make an honest mistake?? I buy a yearly pass and it pisses me off when people blow by the pay booth and dont have any sticker. If you notice bartlett restrooms are spotless and all the trash that idiots leave everywhere gets picked up etc. Since we started paying (price of a couple beers at the bar) the lake is looking decent. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts