Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was there a Lawmans TMX today as well at Pleasant? How did Mark do?

G

·
Lawmans Tournament

Well,

To say Mark had a good day would be relavant to how everyone else did. Our club had 18 boats out there trying to find some of the leftover fish after the FLW vacuum cleaners blasted the waters for the past week. (I am glad some of the local guys did well in that one.) Our team finished tied for 7th. 3 fish, blah. We resorted to mini-carolina rigged robos. Both my partner and I lost fish in the first 20 minutes of the start. (tell me if you have heard this one before) I had a tournament winning fish on a crankbait that I fought for over a minute and a half. We got it up to the trolling motor and, after we both said "holy $%%^*^$" , the crankbait came flying past my head and the fish rolled over a said "bye-bye." My luck in most of our tournaments.
Big fish for the tourney was from Rich of "customsrods" postings. It was like 2.06 or something. The winning team had 5 fish at a little over 6 pounds. 2nd place had the only limit of the day, but just a hair under the other guy's 6+ pounds. We have Saguaro next month and (hopefully) I'll do better there than last year. (Zero'd out there...yes...I su*k at fishing that lake too,)

Best to all, tight lines, full tournament live-wells, then release them all, of course, and be safe out there.

Thanks to all of the guys and gals who post here. It is you who make this a great place to surf.

Mark

G

·
Names of Winners for Lawmans Tourney

Pending polygraph testing, blood-work, DNA scanning and fingerprint checks, we will not release the names of the winners until the Homeland Security Division has given authorization....naw..., I just don't have the full results from our secretary yet...will post them later. Thanks for your interest.

mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.