Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
As a kid growing up in Tucson we shot anything that moved. Surprised we all aren't serial killers. I am teaching my grandson to only shoot what he can eat and to obey the laws. If G&F busted you from reading the site then fair enough. If someone turned you in they are no better than the Hitler Youth. Real men would have written you a PM and chewed your ass then told you to take the picture down. I sure hope we don't have ratty little fudegepackers on here. Good luck with the judge.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Just be positive and tell the judge you had no idea you would actually hit the damn bird and you had no idea that the bird was some regulated species. You were just fishing and horsing around and someone on the website saw the photo you posted of your fish and the bird. Tell him if you knew it was a problem you would not have posted a photo. Tell him you are sorry for the whole mess and ask him to consider the situation. I hope the judge grew up like most of us horsing around and plinking whatever bird with our BB guns. I would not deny anything because you can bet someone with G&F will have the photo and you don't want to lie to the judge. Good luck and hope it turns out good for you.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Government beaurocrats are like a bunch of nazi hall monitors. Wimpy pricks that couldn't survive in a man to man fight so they go around stepping on people's necks just because they have the power to do it. Nothing to do with justice or common sense. Get advice from an attorney. Whoever turned this guy in even if you are G&F you are a low life coward and a piss poor excuse for a man.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
You still have a right to face your accuser in this great country. Have your attorney force the court to tell you the person's name that first reported your heinous crime. I will pay you $100 for that name after your trial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.