Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
You still have a right to face your accuser in this great country. Have your attorney force the court to tell you the person's name that first reported your heinous crime. I will pay you $100 for that name after your trial.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well if its any comfort for you, remember Tripp Isenhour ? He's the pro golfer that killed that hawk with a Golf ball. He was charged with animal cruelty and killing a migratory bird. He was sentenced to a $500 fine and 40 hours community service. I would think you would get something similar.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This sucks big time. I agree with Ringer, if you can, try and confront your accuser! Although I doubt this will be an option.

It boggles my mind that this country is going to hell in a hand basket and this sort of thing even makes a blip on someone's radar. What kind of worthless, spineless c#cksucker turns someone in like this??

As some have said to you American Bassman, kudos to you and how you have handled this so far, to bad the piece of excrement who ratted you out does not have the same fortitude as you and come out and admit to turning you in.

I would say that you will probably come out o.k. in this situation (you WILL pay a fine). Hope everything turns out in your favor and good luck going forward.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.