Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
12# Suffix DNA for topwater Favorite top lure Lucky Craft S-8 popper

10# P line CX for cranks, Favorite crank is a Bandit or Cordell Spot

14# P Line CX for rip baits, Favorite Rip is Lucky Craft Staycee

Never use swivels on cranks or top water. use them on Bass Assassins, they add just enough weight to let them sink a little faster yet flutter down.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Bayou, the white bandit in the 200 or 300 series is a great fish finder. i have not fished the spitz yet. at the last tourney i went to i met a sales rep who was showing me one. i liked it. as for the staycees, the 80 or 90 in aurora pro blue or tenessee shad. as for the S-8 popper, i have only found them in Japan and have to order them in. they are sweet. I have about 15 Ricos and the S-8 will out do them at about 5 to one. they are a slow popping bait that will make a loud ( bloop) every time you pop it.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
It is a chugger type popper made by Lucky Craft. I have yet to see one being sold in a store. i get them in Japan. it sort of looks like a Rico yet has a smaller mouth . you work it with a single or double pop, but not fast. if you are gonna be at the kids tourney on Sat i will show you one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.