Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday evening I took a half hour and typed out the info sheet for the Toto Basin Little Red Schoolhouse benifit tournament. When I went to submit it, it said (my computer) that I had to refresh and then it promptly dumped the whole thing! Sooo, I'm going to do this in segments so it doesn't happen again........see reply.....Art

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 man team tournament...BENIFIT FOR THE TONTO BASIN LITTLE RED SCHOOLHOUSE (a facility for pre-school children)...three seperate tournaments.....Bass (5 fish limit), Crappie (10 fish limit), Catfish (3 fish limit). Sunday, October 4th from safelight until 1 p.m. Roosevelt launch and weigh-in at Windy Hill.....see more on next reply.......Art

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The entry fee is $110 per team per tournament ( you may enter one or all three) and $25 for big fish. $60 from every entry will go directly to the Little Red Schoolhouse fund and $50 will go to pay-outs. One spot will be payed for each five entries. .......Following the weigh-in all participants are invited to attend a BBQ lunch, awards, and raffle (2 dinnersand 2 raffle tickets are included in entry fee) at the Butcher Hook ........ see next reply.....Art

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Live music by Clay Sopeland from 3-6 p.m. You can purchase additional raffle tickets at the BBQ for $1 each or 6 for $5. Addtional BBQ tickets can be purchased for $5 each.Everyone is welcome to join in even if you don't fish the tournament. Please come and support the Little Red School House, For more info and sign up please drop by the Tackle Box or call 928-479-2493 .............I plan to use this as a tune-up for the Bob Hirsch.........Art

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is going to be a fun event, and I hope you guys come and particpate, it is for a good cause, plus the Butcher Hook always serves good food.

Art, if you want, I can scan the flyer and load it for you, but it will be tonight before I can do it, I am at work.

·
Registered
195 Posts
This is going to be a fun event, and I hope you guys come and particpate, it is for a good cause, plus the Butcher Hook always serves good food.

Art, if you want, I can scan the flyer and load it for you, but it will be tonight before I can do it, I am at work.

appears that you are just working WAY too hard there BassLady maybe your due for a vacation. Hay thanx for your help yesterday I really appreciate it

Jeff

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sounds good! I would be concerned about leaving my boat at the BBQ & etc. Any thought on security or keeping an eye on the lots?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts