Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been fishing one time in the last 6 weeks due to the recent arrival of our baby girl. The withdrawal is worse than giving up caffeine!! I keep telling myself that I can always fish but I won't always have the joy of dirty diapers and 3 am formula feedings! LOL! I have a 2-3 day roosevelt trip planned for March during my spring break vacation. I am looking forward to it! Last year during March, a friend and I fished rosy for 2 days and hit sag on the way home. That's when I met Bayou and hooked up with this site!! Thanks to all for the info over the last year and hope to see you on the water soon!!

serpico

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember that day - I gave you the tips and you caught more than me! :evil:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
That last post HAD to be from Bayou! :lol:

Congrats again Serpico. Don't worry the dirty diapers and 3 am feedings don't last forever! You move on to cats in the dryer, toddlers throwing up in your bed, cheerios stuck to the truck seat, spoiled milk in the backseat, friends coming to spend the night (or weekend) that you didn't know about, "can I have a cell phone YET", where do babies come from dad? (by this time you should have taken them fishing enough that they have experienced spawning season and it puts off the real explanation for a few more months). :lol:

Hang in there! Spring break will be here soon! You'll make it!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Congrats Tim on your baby girl. Hopefullly some day she'll be a fishing partner for you. Nightcrawler's correct....you'll get to experience all the life events she mentioned. Hope you find some fish on Roosevelt. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.