Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great oppurtunity for a business to do some creative advertising on my boat. You install company wrap on my boat for one year plus shirts that I will wear to promote your company dureing tournaments. If you are intrested please PM me for details. I fish the AllStar curcuit plus others through out the year. Together we will take your business to the next level.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hey, I know....call G Loomis!!!!! You already rob them blind, they might as well at least know what's up when they cut a check.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the right sponsor I'm also willing to put a wrap on my Ford Raptor. This would have to be a maching wrap boat and truck combo. This truly is a great opportunity for any business that wants to support a local bass fisherman to do so.

·
Registered
936 Posts
How are they supporting you? You just want them to wrap your boat. Didnt state that they will need to pay x amount of dollars to keep wrap. So far all i can see is that u badly want to have your boat wrapped and become a patch pirate. Arrrrrrr lmao has to be a joke right

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
How are they supporting you? You just want them to wrap your boat. Didnt state that they will need to pay x amount of dollars to keep wrap. So far all i can see is that u badly want to have your boat wrapped and become a patch pirate. Arrrrrrr lmao has to be a joke right

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
"Together we will take your business to the next level. " WOW - you must be one of those Elite BASS guys who gets a ton of media coverage.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here I'm trying to be nice and offer FREE advertisement for someones company on my boat and you guys make fun of it? I don't get it..There is something thats called Karma. Thats all I'm looking for in return. Just trying to make this world a better place.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here I'm trying to be nice and offer FREE advertisement for someones company on my boat and you guys make fun of it? I don't get it..There is something thats called Karma. Thats all I'm looking for in return. Just trying to make this world a better place.
Why free? I thought sponsorship was the other way around...

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Might depend on what you have for a boat?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Aboard for the ride...

1 - 20 of 229 Posts