AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had a good deal on a aluminum boat and trailer with motor. The bad news is I saw it on channel 3 news last night. It was headed for the lake without me. :shock: Yep in the middle of the wash with the trailer still attached. :( In fact there were several boats headed to the lake. I am headed out to see if I can help my friend shovel some mud out of whats left of his place. Then see if I can find the boat :?: The good news is I hadn't paid for it yet :D

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I saw the video report of all the mess up at Roosy, Fever. Things looked like a real disaster from what I saw. I hope all can get settled with you, your friends, and everyone else up that way suffering from the flash floods.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow just got back from Roosevelt Estates what a mess. The water ran right through the middle of my friends house. We found his camero about 80 yards down the creek. His wife was flown to Phx with a heart attack. The water just came through the wall and they were running for there lives. Should be pictures on channel 3. They interviewed me but I was still in shock from the damage. I probably just babbled something. The damage is something to see.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I too saw the news report. I hope your friends wife is okay. I know of a 14' alum fishing boaat for sale in my neck of the woods. Looks like it has a fairly new motor and trailer $800, email me and I can give you directions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts