Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
do you have an extra set? if so there's a way to keep it from getting stolen in the mean time. other wise i think it's 125 to 200 to replace.

·
Registered
172 Posts
About $25.00 per key and an hour labor tp program the to your truck. Depending on the dealerships labor rate......anywhere from $91.00 to $110.00 per hour for the labor. Has to go to a dealer though.
hopefully you have AAA for the tow. Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you have a spare, it wont be bad. I ordered a new key from Ebay for about $8 and had a locksmith cut it and program it for about $45 (he would have charged $25 for the key). If you dont have either key, it will probably cost you about $200.

·
Registered
984 Posts
If you have a spare, just take it to Paul's Hardware. They have chipped keys and it will cost about $80 bucks....and about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Cost is about 200.00 from the dealer or like others have mentioned a smith can do it for around 80-100.00.

Does anyone know if the keyless entry remotes can be reprogrammed and if so what is the cost?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Cost is about 200.00 from the dealer or like others have mentioned a smith can do it for around 80-100.00.

Does anyone know if the keyless entry remotes can be reprogrammed and if so what is the cost?
they can dave, i did it on my 01 recently i'll see if i can find the info on it.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
The remotes can be programmed easily. I work in a Ford service dept. Call me and i can walk you through it. it's pretty simple. 623-386-4429 asf for Brett in service.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have a Brand New Remote with the Code tag attached for a 2001 Ford F-150 if anyone is interested.

This was the spare to the new SuperCrew I purchased.

I'll take $30 cash for it and you pick it up.....East Valley, I-60 and Higley.

PM me if you're interested.

BBI

:D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got a guy coming out he is making me 2 keys programing them to my truck for $120 bucks the cheapest dealership was bell ford at $145 and i would have had to tow it there dewl if u want the guys number tell me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts