Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just lost the protective cover for my lowrance unit and just wandering if you guys have any extra one laying around that you want to sell.Went to lowrance website and no luck of finding one.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude LEI accessories cvr-2 part# 113-05 19.95
thanks man i know you sent me a pm this morning about cabelas and bps and also you mentioned lei,called cabelas and bps and no luck and went to lei website and found one but they are cheaper at fishelectronics,so i got one coming and hopefully this one stays on when im towing the boat.thanks 360 for the info.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man i know you sent me a pm this morning about cabelas and bps and also you mentioned lei,called cabelas and bps and no luck and went to lei website and found one but they are cheaper at fishelectronics,so i got one coming and hopefully this one stays on when im towing the boat.thanks 360 for the info.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

1 - 7 of 7 Posts