Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is lucky enough to have one and what elements are required to make the perfect cave? Fish mounts, rod racks, animal mounts, gun racks, computer, TV, gun safe, fridge, kegerator, reloading bench, fly tying bench, SI Swimsuit calendar, etc., etc? Include pics if you have them....

OTF:)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I would reply to your post, but Del will delete it. Like the last one. ****** I want my 2 dollars, Delbert....................

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Shoot this is my house, But then I am lucky enough to have a wife who is my team partner, hunting partner, Gold panning partner and all the rest of the red neck partner stuff. If I buy one I had better buy two so she can have one. And by god it better be as good or all hell breaks loose. I even come home to a new rod/reel or rifle and had better have one for her as well for our anniversary. And to think we are celebrating being married for 25 years this weekend and being together 28.........I guess I am just one lucky sombitch.............God I love a good women, Oh and the safe is in the living room right next to the elk mount, rod rack an 52" flat sceen and then it goes from there.

541 Posts
man caves

I have a nice one. I have an enclosed 3rd garage place with an evap cooler, a mounted largemouth my dad caught 15 years ago, a working area for making my jigs and other lures, a 32-inch high def flat screen with a dvr, a place for hanging over 3000 fishing lures on peg-board, a nice leather recliner, a wall rack with 30 rods and reels, storage bins for all of my loose camping and fishing stuff and a place to dry out all of my hockey gear after a game.

The other side of my garage would be considered a man-cave without the tv. It is all painted in Harley Davidson orange and black with posters, HD bar mirrors with matching cabinets and workbench. I keep the wife's car, my Harley and my quad in there.

Kinda hot out there in the summer though. That evap is good a lot of the time, but when the monsoon is around, it is like a sauna.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R1 & Mark, Fantastic. You guys have great caves! Mine is a 10 year work in progress and no way as cool as your set ups...

Nitro, You are a sick puppy. Pm me instead of posting your demented crap!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I have a nice one. I have an enclosed 3rd garage place with an evap cooler, a mounted largemouth my dad caught 15 years ago, a working area for making my jigs and other lures, a 32-inch high def flat screen with a dvr, a place for hanging over 3000 fishing lures on peg-board, a nice leather recliner, a wall rack with 30 rods and reels, storage bins for all of my loose camping and fishing stuff and a place to dry out all of my hockey gear after a game.

The other side of my garage would be considered a man-cave without the tv. It is all painted in Harley Davidson orange and black with posters, HD bar mirrors with matching cabinets and workbench. I keep the wife's car, my Harley and my quad in there.

Kinda hot out there in the summer though. That evap is good a lot of the time, but when the monsoon is around, it is like a sauna.
I like the thought of closing off the 3rd space. One of my neighbors is doing this, as I was driving by his house I seen him putting up the drywall and now your post makes it all come together.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I guess the neat part is that I have most of my stuff on portable tables,,,,,,We decide what we want to build or do and role it into the living room out of the build room and sit in front of the TV and build or set stuff up. Spinners, spinner baits, crank baits, jigs etc, Then we get the boat ready from there. Got the stereo with bose 301's in the garage where the boat is and rock out while we are loading it.............................Got the cooler blasting and for most of the year that works great

·
Registered
217 Posts
While visiting a friend in Florida, we went to his fishing partner's house, who's Man cave has garage doors at both ends, one goes to the street the other leads to the ramp to drop boat into lake, if i had that set up, my wife would never see me...........

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
While visiting a friend in Florida, we went to his fishing partner's house, who's Man cave has garage doors at both ends, one goes to the street the other leads to the ramp to drop boat into lake, if i had that set up, my wife would never see me...........
I think my boat would be on a roller slide and I would store the trailer someplace else if I had that setup. Wow! Might even sell my truck. LOL.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Yall be careful posting pictures of what you have and detailed descriptions. After all, this is a public forum. Alot of theives out there.

JMHO :)

No bashing please, i'm just a worry wort type and married to a cop! LOL

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Yall be careful posting pictures of what you have and detailed descriptions. After all, this is a public forum. Alot of theives out there.

JMHO :)

No bashing please, i'm just a worry wort type and married to a cop! LOL
Pushing 2000 post you think she would have learned by now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts