Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
I wonder if after he eats some of the crazy hot stuff and the cameras are turned off and he's by himself in the bathroom or where ever, what he goes through.I know some of the stuff he eats would kill my ass :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah I watch the show. There's a kind of a new place on Fourth Ave, it's called Lindy's. They have some of those monster burger challenges. Have'nt been but my bro is good freinds with the owner. Most interesting burger that i heard of is one with two grilled chesese sandwiches for the buns. My bro and his buddies love that place. I got to check it out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, I tried to eat the two finger peekaboo as a challenge and I thought I was going to die....I haven't felt right...innards wise...since I tried and that was two months ago, but I keep going back..known Lindy for ten years, and his burgers are the best...

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What makes Lindy's even better is the nice cold guiness or boddington's you can use to wash down the burgers.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Yeah I watch the show. There's a kind of a new place on Fourth Ave, it's called Lindy's. They have some of those monster burger challenges. Have'nt been but my bro is good freinds with the owner. Most interesting burger that i heard of is one with two grilled chesese sandwiches for the buns. My bro and his buddies love that place. I got to check it out.
my sis used to live on 4th omallys bar has some good food i think she said

1 - 15 of 15 Posts