Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is fishing the Seniors at Rosey this weekend?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am, but we decided to drive up Saturday morning and I have a room reserved at Pumpkin center. When I reserved it she told me it was her only room available. If someone is trying to find a room maybe we could coordinate my canceling with your booking. E-mail me if you are. I will cancel it Wed. afternoon. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont tell anyone. I just look old for my age.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
they had the co's for the pro/am, but didn't have the pro's.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Big Bass Days is at Rosy this week end. Hourly pay outs $300 to $100 1st thru 10th place. Over all big bass $20.000. For $95 bucks a day. So if your there anyhow why not go for the money. It just makes sense. MBC hasn't shown much respect since Randy left. People were begging for info and still were not getting any answers. Damn shame to watch that orginazation go down the tubes. I had fun when I was fishin it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I tried to sell my voucher to another Pro for that event but Paul wouldn't allow me to sell it. He wanted $75 for the person if they showed plus whateven $ I could get for the voucher. That's not a good deal for anyone involved unless I gave it away.

I don't understand I was trying to make sure a boat showed up. Plus Paul really needs to start calling or do pre-pairings for the ProAm so nobody gets left on the bank and that way when you show you know you are paired with someone to fish.

Just my two cents but what do I know!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I tried to sell my voucher to another Pro for that event but Paul wouldn't allow me to sell it. He wanted $75 for the person if they showed plus whateven $ I could get for the voucher. That's not a good deal for anyone involved unless I gave it away.

I don't understand I was trying to make sure a boat showed up. Plus Paul really needs to start calling or do pre-pairings for the ProAm so nobody gets left on the bank and that way when you show you know you are paired with someone to fish.

Just my two cents but what do I know!!
That's pretty shitty. I really don't understand as long as MBC got their cut, which they did with your registration, why should they care...especially with the recent turn-outs.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Big Bass Days is at Rosy this week end. Hourly pay outs $300 to $100 1st thru 10th place. Over all big bass $20.000. For $95 bucks a day. So if your there anyhow why not go for the money. It just makes sense. MBC hasn't shown much respect since Randy left. People were begging for info and still were not getting any answers. Damn shame to watch that orginazation go down the tubes. I had fun when I was fishin it.
Sounds like another sales pitch... It just makes sence

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have fished all of them at times and notice most of them don't even measure fish WTF. To single out one circut from another isn't right. Just fish what you want.In my opinion, they all have there faults.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Not a pitch, doubt if I will even go. Just thought I'd let Zoners know about BBD. Hey, fish the other one and you'll probably be in the top 10.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Not a pitch, doubt if I will even go. Just thought I'd let Zoners know about BBD. Hey, fish the other one and you'll probably be in the top 10.
"I'd let Zoners know about BBD." :Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl that was a good one...

Top ten as long as there are only 10 teams...:biggrin:

I would have had a top 17 finish, if I pulled the old tracker out on the 3rd.:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts