Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

MBC Seniors

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  bentrod1 
#1 ·
What's the entry fee for Day 1, Day 2, and options? Is there an off limits?

#3 ·
We'll, if it's anything like the superteams and assuming "everything is the same, nothing is going to change."

The superteams from last year, the entry fee is the same as the regular season tourneys and options are the same. I'm assuming it's the same for seniors.

For championships, you pay entry fee for one day (good for both days). For options, you pay them for both days.

I'd double check with Paul to make sure it's the same.

#4 ·
In the beginnging I flet bad for Paul. Not anymore. We would like some information on the up coming championships. Is that asking to much? Is there a meeting? What is the entry fee? Where do we sign up? Get off your butt and get the information out to people. How long does it take?

#10 ·
When you fish ABA and qualify all you pay for is the options. Has it always been that with the MBC you qualify and pay. This year you shouldn't have to pay anything just fish for what was going to go towards the boat.

I am not intending to stir I really am just wondering and wondering why?

#12 ·
just got a responce from my email to paul sounds like he is working on getting things worked out, i did express everyone disscontent with how things have gone up to now and told him that communication would be the key to sucsess or failure, do hope to hear something soon hopefully he will or delw will post for him soon. yets all hope things go good.

don't worry champ204 del hasn't forgot about you he just has someone else on his mind.

#14 ·
you didnt call him? thats all you have to do. if you dont get ahold of him leave a msg and he will call you right back or email him He said he was answering them in the evenings.

Championships are as follows

basic entry covers both days. Options are daily just like last year.
he is waiting on the entry forms to get finished then they will be uploaded, Pauls not computer savey so he has someone working on them.

#15 ·
Thanks Delw at least something is confirmed. And Yes I have e-mail Paul a couple of times, and got no real answers other then still working on stuff, and will let you know when all is confirmed. Still have not heard anything about what he was talking about then.

I also had ask me about a rule that really does not make much sense to me and that would be have to wear your life jacket just to idle any where, like the no wake zones, or to idle 200 yards to the next spot you want to fish.

I could understand when the boat is up on plain, which now means speed comes more into play.

But I have not heard if he has decided to change that yet or not.

Thanks again for at least getting something confirmed.

#16 ·
Paul is working on something that isnt confirmed yet if its confirmed trust me everyone will know about it.

as far as the rule, thats an easy one, if your boat motor is running you keep your life vest on, this cuts down on ANY AND ALL what if senerios.

Randy I an a few others have talked about this before it was ever implimented. I am glad it was and it should be on every tourny. if not heres what happens.

Joe blow isnt on plane but yet scooting across the lake an makeing a wake. should he be dq'd if the rule read life jackets on when only on plane?

Any circuit that runs a life jacket on plane deal is asking for trouble when someone goes to dq someone. he would be a fool to change that rule.

when it states that if your in gear or the engine is on life jackets must be worn then its pretty much cut and dry so if someone wants to formally dq someone thats pretty much set in stone.

boats especially bass boats can move pretty fast when not on plane and just plowing water.

Delw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.