Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something for all the anglers thinking of fishing the MBC tournaments. With all the contraversy about this circuit? How do you think next year will be when MBC can not even post tournament results, or care when the results are posted in a timely manor. Allstar Glass this weekend has 26 boats fishing for a new boat how sweet!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
No question that is a nice deal. As anglers we are fortunate to have choices that allow us to fish tournaments around our schedules and preferences.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Something for all the anglers thinking of fishing the MBC tournaments. With all the contraversy about this circuit? How do you think next year will be when MBC can not even post tournament results, or care when the results are posted in a timely manor. Allstar Glass this weekend has 26 boats fishing for a new boat how sweet!!!!
Dude get over it! It's old news. How do you know how MBC is going to run next year do you have a crystal ball?

·
Registered
109 Posts
What he is talking about is the MBC Championships that were the last 2 weeks. The pay outs for the Seniors have still not been posted, only the results have, and it has been 2 weeks. We are still fishing the MBC this year and giving Paul a chance, but it would be nice to see the payouts. He said he has them but he was not sure why they have not been posted on line.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Gotcha!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
My partner and I are fishing MBC this year. I know since the change in ownership and the fact no boat was offered has a bunch of folks steamed. MBC has always been the only circuit I trust to apply the rules equally, and the others always seemed a little too “cliquish” for me. No, I am not making any accusations, its just my opinion. I don’t know that I will stick with it all year, but I am willing to give Paul a chance. I do agree that information flow from Paul and whom ever is running the “new website” has TOTALLY sucked!
That being said, I am going to give Paul’s MBC a try. I hope for his sake he tightens things up, and besides, MBC has the best schedule this year by far!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
My partner and I are fishing MBC this year. I know since the change in ownership and the fact no boat was offered has a bunch of folks steamed. MBC has always been the only circuit I trust to apply the rules equally, and the others always seemed a little too “cliquish” for me. No, I am not making any accusations, its just my opinion. I don’t know that I will stick with it all year, but I am willing to give Paul a chance. I do agree that information flow from Paul and whom ever is running the “new website” has TOTALLY sucked!
That being said, I am going to give Paul’s MBC a try. I hope for his sake he tightens things up, and besides, MBC has the best schedule this year by far!
+1

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
have fun fishing mbc at rosie while the big bass tourney is going on at the same time. should be a treat:) I see why one would think mbc schedule is best;)

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
have fun fishing mbc at rosie while the big bass tourney is going on at the same time. should be a treat:) I see why one would think mbc schedule is best;)

Hey... thanks for your unbiased opinion...

Kind of shitty to knock a circuit when you sit on the staff of another...

Now I understand why my only run ins with shitty t fishermen has been when alltards was on the water......

"Also thanks to our staff, Rich Stringer, Rob Smook, and Jerry Kirkpatrick of Glendale Welding. Monica Hallock stepped up and took all the great pictures today - big thank you to her! Thanks also to John (JK) Kenny of Complete Marine."

I think I will fish MBC this year... all the whiny, little, complaining men are fishing the others...

·
Registered
5,705 Posts

Now I understand why my only run ins with shitty t fishermen has been when alltards was on the water......

"Also thanks to our staff, Rich Stringer, Rob Smook, and Jerry Kirkpatrick of Glendale Welding. Monica Hallock stepped up and took all the great pictures today - big thank you to her! Thanks also to John (JK) Kenny of Complete Marine."

I think I will fish MBC this year... all the whiny, little, complaining men are fishing the others...
Are you kidding me there must have been a months worth of whining posts about MBC from MBC participants. Also who cares who Rich is affiliated with when his point is very valid.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Are you kidding me there must have been a months worth of whining posts about MBC from MBC participants. Also who cares who Rich is affiliated with when his point is very valid.
The MBC participants were actually affected by the lack of communication, Rich is trying to profit from it.

I have commented on the BS over the last month, I guess it went over the top (for me) when "A fellow TD" has to get involved in mud slinging (at whatever level). The way this whole post started is questionable.

Tell me, then... why was Rich trying to make a point about MBC's schedule (I might have missed his name in the YTD)? Could there be some personal gain if MBC gets less turnout and Allstars picks them up?

Just asking... you hater;);)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts

That is funny as hell. You guys did it to Tom Stilles for a year or two.:moon::moon::moon:

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
well since I don't sit on the staff of any circuit and have fished many of them over the years I will give you my 2 cents.

MBC
lacks communication hopefully it will get better,

ABA
Lacks communication however like MBC its a new director also,

Allstar
when Tom was running it lots of favors were giving to people and yes Bending of the rules for certain people, now that John is running it communication is 100 Times better and I dont think there is any favortism being played. Adam sends over results and info with in a few hours of a tourny, There isnt ONE circuit that has EVER done that as longs as azbasszone has been online.

Jack Az
Jack is still in the learning phase but he learned alot over the last few years. the big mistake Jack made was listening to certain biased anglers on RULES.

Rich
I like to give Rich shit and we dont see eye to eye on a few things I will say this, he has and always has had is shit together when it comes to rules and communication. he is probally one of the only ones that has great communication skills and keeps everything organized of all the tourny directors past and present. Theres only been 2 times when Rich's communication skills were screwed up in what 10-15 years? thats not to ****ing bad.

Paul
Paul is new and he is going into this season with alot of past bullshit that he had/has NO control over.

Brian
Again Like Paul Brian is starting new as well, its a westcoast circuit( CA. Based) and not much gets changed , in how the circuit runs.

Jack
Jack again is a good guy but in my Opinion tends to listen to the wrong people, Jack needs to do what Jack thinks is best for his circuits not what others think are best for them in his circuits.

Schedules:
tourny directors make there schedules up for what works for them and most of there fishermen, if another tourny falls on the same date BFD aka big ****ing deal live with it, if you are fishing both tournys well your not a kid anymore sucking mommas tit so PICK ONE AND FISH IT.
also what happens is that when it comes time to get permits if there schedual has to change oh well, they have NO power over getting permits the lake agency does.

so now the schedules are out for this coming season, they were out a few months ago most of them. heres whats going to happen. FLW schedule comes out in Nov or dec. wanna bet they will put a tourny on one of the lakes and it falls the same time during a tourny all ready schedualed for that lake? so what now Jack Allstar or MBC gets shit from anglers cause the big dogs shceduled a tourny for that lake on the same weekend? **** that Live with it. Same with big bass days **** that live with it.

when it does come to scheduleing change's someone is always going to cry about it. hey shit happens and I bet every single person out there had to change there schedule for something they had made plans for in the past. why is that ok but not for the tourny directors especially if they have NO choice ?

In My opinion tourny staff/helpers/directors should keep there mouth shut about other circuits. This includes the dock talk amongnst them selfs to other anglers/friends. Ie this tourny does this and did that. they all do it NOT just one person so don't get the idea I am picking on Rich by this post.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
808 Posts
Damn Del, I think I'm in complete agreement with you on this. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm not even sure if I could have used better spelling as you only made a couple of mistakes. Impressive!
well since I don't sit on the staff of any circuit and have fished many of them over the years I will give you my 2 cents.

MBC

ABA

Allstar
when Tom was running it lots of favors were giving to people and yes Bending of the rules for certain people, now that John is running it communication is 100 Times better and I dont think there is any favortism being played. Adam sends over results and info with in a few hours of a tourny, There isnt ONE circuit that has EVER done that as longs as azbasszone has been online.

Jack Az
Jack is still in the learning phase but he learned alot over the last few years. the big mistake Jack made was listening to certain biased anglers on RULES.

Rich
I like to give Rich shit and we dont see eye to eye on a few things I will say this, he has and always has had is shit together when it comes to rules and communication. he is probally one of the only ones that has great communication skills and keeps everything organized of all the tourny directors past and present. Theres only been 2 times when Rich's communication skills were screwed up in what 10-15 years? thats not to ****ing bad.

Paul
Paul is new and he is going into this season with alot of past bullshit that he had/has NO control over.

Brian
Again Like Paul Brian is starting new as well, its a westcoast circuit( CA. Based) and not much gets changed , in how the circuit runs.

Jack
Jack again is a good guy but in my Opinion tends to listen to the wrong people, Jack needs to do what Jack thinks is best for his circuits not what others think are best for them in his circuits.

Schedules:
tourny directors make there schedules up for what works for them and most of there fishermen, if another tourny falls on the same date BFD aka big ****ing deal live with it, if you are fishing both tournys well your not a kid anymore sucking mommas tit so PICK ONE AND FISH IT.
also what happens is that when it comes time to get permits if there schedual has to change oh well, they have NO power over getting permits the lake agency does.

so now the schedules are out for this coming season, they were out a few months ago most of them. heres whats going to happen. FLW schedule comes out in Nov or dec. wanna bet they will put a tourny on one of the lakes and it falls the same time during a tourny all ready schedualed for that lake? so what now Jack Allstar or MBC gets shit from anglers cause the big dogs shceduled a tourny for that lake on the same weekend? **** that Live with it. Same with big bass days **** that live with it.

when it does come to scheduleing change's someone is always going to cry about it. hey shit happens and I bet every single person out there had to change there schedule for something they had made plans for in the past. why is that ok but not for the tourny directors especially if they have NO choice ?

In My opinion tourny staff/helpers/directors should keep there mouth shut about other circuits. This includes the dock talk amongnst them selfs to other anglers/friends. Ie this tourny does this and did that. they all do it NOT just one person so don't get the idea I am picking on Rich by this post.

Delw

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

MBC

ABA

Allstar

Jack Az

Rich

Paul

Brian

Jack

Schedules:

Delw
WOW........
concise
cogent
to the point .....

OK, who wrote this for you, Del?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Del:

There is no way you wrote that:)

Jkole, I do not make a single dime off of Allstar Teams. I just fish it and help out John because I like him. I just simply made an observation about a conflict in a schedule.
I run one circuit now and it is Allstar Couples. I actually lose money running it and hope to at least break even this year if the couples numbers improve. In fact, I only run couples to help out a friend and because I like the people that fish it. I certainly have plenty to do and would rather spend that time doing other things with my family. However, I made a commitment to help a friend so I am doing it.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever circuit you choose to fish. I have no issue with any of the circuits or directors. I just simpy choose to invest my hard earned money in the circuit I believe gives my the best opportunity for a return on my investment. Now all I have to do is catch and land some fish.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts