Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy holidays and dont forget to MAKE SURE your drain plug is in BEFORE launching. from what I hear the water is very cold this time of year... har har. how ya doin 2Dogs, this ones for you!

G

·
Bottom line is when you change boats, you need to insure everything works. The bilge pump worked just fine. I should have invited rookie boy out for the maiden voyage he would of just jumped into the water and took care of it.

2Dogs

G

·
No, that was a pre-check before I bought the boat, just a quick run. Couldn't get enough water on the back flush that day to check out the bilge. So what better way to check out the bilge than leave the plug out. Hope you buy that theory, because I don't want to think it is 10 cents worth of alziemers diease at my age.

2Dogs

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Guest, what a great way to pre-check. Anybody can take a boat out where everything is just right. Sometimes it seems so easy, that one would think it's mindless to operate a boat. I like your process.Test your skills. Sabotage yourself and just to see how you handle it. I think you are ready for other achievements. How far can you skip your back seater?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts