Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Delw must have been down there? They mentioned the rape of a donkey painted like a zebra??? Is that the inverse of the donkey show?

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
That was great! What i saw was....
Reported- "They go around urinating in the streets, soil themslves.."

- my answer, "I'm glad they do not do that here, they do very well with a urinal, the crap right in it!"

reported" we are buying millions of tiny guitars, novelty sombreros, and 3' tall margarita cups."

- my answer, "they are stealing millions of tiny guitars, novelty sombreros, and 3' tall margarita cups."

Reported " but the anti-immigration group Mexico First disputes this point. The vast majority of Americans stay here just long enough to steal a light-up Corona sign & mock rape a donkey painted up like a zebra.

- My answer- " dammit Delw! you've given us all a bad name, next time knock out all of the street survallience cameras!

Speedy Gonzales is not President?:confused:

reported- President Calderon said" The goverment will be providing retraining to any mecahnical bull rider operators or bungie-jumping instructors left employed after the A-holes are no longer to enter"

-My answer-" retrain those six highly skilled trainers, build that wall as high as you can and strecth it out from the Pacific to the far ends of Texas. That country is a joke.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts