Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I really don't get that... Why? 2nd string????

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Now opponents have to consider wildcat formations from a guy that can run or pass efficiently. Will no doubt be a situational player unless Donovan gets hurt.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Its a smart move Donovan can never stay healthy and they basically got his younger faster clone.
I guess I could see that... Or Reid wants to play musical chairs.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I hope a big ass pitbull bites him in the ass!!!What an idiot,he shouldnt be allowed to play in the NFL! JMHO

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
He's a dirt-ball and he's always going to be a dirt-ball. The NFL is just as messed up as the NBA or any other pro league. He'll sell seats and that's all there is to it.

The long and the short of it.....his sentence was too light. They had enough on him to put him away as a first time offender for a bunch longer than they did. He was running a mob-like operation. They just didn't pursue it. That judge was a moron. So were the prosecutors. There is lots of talk about him deserving a second chance...this is his third or fourth chance. I'm betting he steps on his dick again.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
He's a dirt-ball and he's always going to be a dirt-ball. The NFL is just as messed up as the NBA or any other pro league. He'll sell seats and that's all there is to it.

The long and the short of it.....his sentence was too light. They had enough on him to put him away as a first time offender for a bunch longer than they did. He was running a mob-like operation. They just didn't pursue it. That judge was a moron. So were the prosecutors. There is lots of talk about him deserving a second chance...this is his third or fourth chance. I'm betting he steps on his dick again.

+1 on that stevert.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Its really all sad the nfl is turning into a parol officer with Vick, Stallworth, Pac Man Jones the list can go on and on. God bless fishing because if my son was looking for a sports icon to immulate he cant go with football, baseball or basketball these days. I would like to see the day a profesional angler ends up on espn for doing something like these dumba$$es have done.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I would like to see the day a profesional angler ends up on espn for doing something like these dumba$$es have done.
You never will because fishing will never be in the spotlight.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Kind of funny in todays az republic. They got the Donte Stallworth story on how he got suspended for a year from the nfl, and got 24 days jail for pleading guilty to dui manslaughter. Of course he settled for an undisclosed amount and he will lose $745,000 which is his remaining pay for 2009.
Then under that story you got the vick story. 18 months for dog fighting and whatever else he was charged with.
Nothing against dogs, and not sticking up for vick, but come on.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I dont agree with these players getting off so light on these crimes. It make me Sick. Vick killing dogs, Stallworth killing that poor guy, and that complete Dumbass Burress shooting himself. Unreal that these guys do such stupid crap. And of all those burress will most likely get the worst sentence and he did it to himself. Our Court systems are F...ed

1 - 20 of 45 Posts