Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITT we discuss the game. So far it's turning out to be a really exciting game. If you're not watching it, you really should be. Good monday night game...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad the second half of the game is not as exciting...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Favre is pure talent! Packers, Rodgers will get there, great game both sides. Hey Rodgers will wake up tonight looking for Allen......

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Favre is pure talent! Packers, Rodgers will get there, great game both sides. Hey Rodgers will wake up tonight looking for Allen......
Allen was a beast tonight. Too bad Greenbay just could not pull it together. Some questionable calls, but overall they were outplayed. A decent monday night game either way.

I thought 'favray' was going to cry when Michele was interviewing him after the game.:riaa:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
He has beaten every team in the NFL, wow hats off thats is impressive

elwavreyoung

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Brett who???? He is the best thing that has EVER happend to the NFL........... What a stud, an he looks like me too.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I give no props to Farve because how many QB's would love to come back and play w/ a team thats already good? Maybe Farve should have stayed w/ Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers should have left...

Just wait till Minnesota plays Baltimore and Pittsburg...then we'll see if he's so amazing then:mad:..

Minn a good team, what was last year's record 10 and 6, just a so so team, Farve is making them a good team. Leadership can turn a decent team into a great team. Lot's can happen still 12 games remaning.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I still think Green bay is a better team Rodgers just needed a little more time once the line gets healthy things will get better for the packers.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
The real hero of this game was Jared Allen Not BF. BF did just enough, but take out what Allen did and the ending would be different. I give the Vikes this one, but when they come to GB, the crowd noise won't be in their favor or the cold weather.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts