Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Toad(Chuckle), Baxter, and I are planning on it. Have you found anyone with balls enough to back seat it with you?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than my friend Tony who did not know about Rookieboys skipping prowess until Bayou mentioned it at the lake,I have not had anyone volunteer,I might as well take that seat out of the boat! :lol:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you have phone books to stow or something? :p As it so happens I have a tow rope and a tube,Care to go for a ride? :twisted:

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Josh!!! Don't do it!! You're young and have a lot to live for, stay out of that back seat. I still have a nervous twitch in my right eye :lol:

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I might be there Monday morning. It depends upon how brutal it is tomorrow morning (heat wise, fishing wise, and traffic wise). If it is brutal out there tomorrow, I might just relax on Monday.

G

·
Jack, I will back seat with you anyday. Body surfing doesn't scare me!!!!!!!!!! When one is riding with you the only thing to remember is to expect the unexpected. LMAO. Rich

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Uh..thanks Rich, well my wife announced that she and the kids want to go so I may just stay home and clean the garage or paint the house. :cry: ..Josh if they decide to stay home you are welcome to go with me.I am sure YOU have more sense than to sit on the livewells of a boat that is on plane! :p

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'll be there. Probably fishing solo.

John

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Ned02 wrote;
I am sure YOU have more sense than to sit on the livewells of a boat that is on plane!
Jack you cut me deep! I trusted you with my life and you threw me out like a used rag! That's no way to treat your net man! :wink:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well at least I came back for you!Sacraficed my coffee cup too!I am thinking that without the hat we may get 4 skips out of you. :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts