Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I should be. I will be out sunday to test the boat and pull the wife and kids around in the tube...Bayou the tip is fixed.. it is now 6'8.5"

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Thanks Jack. I really appreciate it. I still am uncertain about Monday. My Boss still hasn't made the schedule for next week yet! :x I'm thinking I'll be able to get out before work so I'll have, again, an early departure. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick it up from you then.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Your welcome, if you are able to go and do not want to hassle with the boat you can go with me and I can drop you off at the dock when your ready to go.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I wish I could make it. I went a little overboard(not the ned02 type) last monday and was too wiped out for school. I'm going to take it easy and get some study in before class. I'm thinking about giving tuesday a whirl though.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Hey Mike - if you have donuts we'll look you up!
Jack - I won't know till this evening when I get home from work. I'm getting low on duct tape, too! :lol:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
HA HA... You and John are killing me! Let me know when you find out, I will bring TWO phonebooks for you. I will be out there today but should be home early afternoon.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Bayou and Ned02

Ned02, If Bayou decides to fish with you. I don't think he totally understands what you mean by "Dropping you off at the dock".
Bayou, What Ned02 really means is, he does a full speed u-turn around on of the no-wake buoys, and heads back out. Ask the Skip Master, he knows the drill.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Too funny, Spidey! A nice warning, nevertheless! :lol:
Jack, apparently I'll make it in the morning but am opting to take my boat. I appreciate the offer. I'll see you at some point to get the rod (thanks again for the work) and I have a lure to give you as thanks.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Bill you owe me NOTHING! I enjoyed fixing it and you already gave me a really nice lure, you can show me how to work a buzz bait though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think Jack is getting desperate :shock: to get someone to go with him.
I don't think anyone has been brave enough sense the "Skipper" outing!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Within all the B.S. on these posts, there is a bit of truth. For those that don't see the real message regarding the infamous back seat on Ned-2's boat. Notice, Ned02 didn't deny my "Drop at the Dock" translation. Also, his reply made it quite clear he wants to break his previous "Skip" record. What a surprise, Bayou decides to take his own boat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts