Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I think I am going to go out with reeldeal(my twin bro.) but not for sure yet. Anyone else? And Ranger I have your lure.

G

·
NedO2 said:
..Iwill be out next friday with a boat load (4) :) of relatives.
Do they all know your reputation as The Skipper? Or will you just surprise them and thin the family tree a bit? :lol:

Denny

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Wish I could go. I got a lady coming to the house to suck blood out of my arm. Signed up for some more insurance. That's not Wendy behind my back is it?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Your not going to let me forget this are you? :) Since these are fishermen and one fisherperson I think I will keep them around.now the inlaws on the other hand.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Iwill probably see you out there. I am trying to be there around 8 or 9. Have fun giving blood John. :) I dont know how you do it needles scare the hell out of me :shock:

G

·
Well I may not make it after all, Called home and my wife is sick so I may need to stay home and keep the kids away from her.Goodluck out there.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
fishwrestler said:
Well Iwill probably see you out there. I am trying to be there around 8 or 9. Have fun giving blood John. :) I dont know how you do it needles scare the hell out of me :shock:
Mike, needles don't bother me. It's just one prick against another! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts