AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from about 0530 to around 10am. Saw Bayou,Ranger, JohnSWA and surpise surprise Rippinlips made an appearance!I tried Cranks ,Jerks ,C-rig and Kastmasters.I finally managed one 4.9 Walleye on a crank and that was it for me. Bass were sporadically busting shad mostly out in the main lake and the water temp was 75-76. It was nice to see and talk with you guy's and hopefully I will see you next monday.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Nice fish, Jack.
I fished first light until 09:15. I had to leave early due to faulty trolling motor battery. I couldn't move which made it difficult to fish and cover water. Anyway, I was getting some reaction on Buzzbaits but only connected on one right as Rippinlips motored in - what timing! :D It was 4lb.6oz. and hit late in the retrieve at the boat.
Now, I have a new battery. I've fixed our shower I was having problems with. So...off to Canyon to see if I can get lucky for a few hours this evening

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Bayou
Let me know how it goes at canyon I want to get back there soon hopefully this weekend :D .I want to fish the lake 1 more time this year. Since halloween is this fri nite I have to take the kids out.Sat morning early is my game plan.
Thanks
Joe C

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Jack

Check your post on the g/sale items, finally got a chance to answer it.

2Dogs

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
1 Channel Cat at Canyon this evening (3pm - 6pm). Also, a hook buried past the barb in my shin! Only mustered one awesome blowup on a Spook.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Bayou and Howard, Phaz the walleye came off mesquite flat buoy line.Ranger there are two reasons I am not holding that fish, 1st there was no one around to take the pic and 2nd ,that thing had Big ol teeth!2dogs I saw your reply Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts