Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 0600 t0 10:00..Managed to actually get one fish into the boat..2.5 LM on a senko(thanks Josh &Ray)also lost one at the boat on a senko,both fish were tight to shore .Got a couple more bites on the senko and that was it, then had a nice 4-5 lb fish come off at the boat on a crank(mid lake)weather was cloudy and breezy and the water temp was 71-74 degrees which was warmer than the air temp. bass were busting sporadically early then tapered off.Saw birthday boy Rippinlips and Greg, Bayou who had a nice fish and Ranger. Thanks for the launch Jim and the lure Bayou ,hope the fish turned on for you guy's.

Slotking was that you honking at me?

G

·
yes that was me! I too saw Jim(didnt know it was his b-day---Happy b-day Jim) and Greg,Bayou and Ranger. I just pretty much got a fish report and tried my luck for about 20 mins and left. No fish but will be spending sometime fishing this week hopefully. Thought that I would try out Canyon tomorrow to test my luck there. Nice to see everyone.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
After 2 strikes on a Buzz I landed a 5lb.5oz. on a Rico where one of the strikes took place. Later boated a 2lb. jerkbait fish. Three hours between fish! :? I saw Rippinlips(Happy BDay, Jim) and Greg "The Fishing Maching", Ned02 (thanks for the pic, Jack), Ranger, SlotKing, and Spidey was driving in to Saguaro at Noon as I was leaving. It got a bit breezy and temps dropped but the sky was nice.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Good seeing everyone today and thanks for the b-day wishes. What could be better than fishin when I should've been workin? I boated 2 LM. One was 3-10 on a topwater Spitz and the other was a 2 caught on a kastmaster throwing into a boil. Greg got one on a senko. It seemed like the fishing shut down once the wind picked up. It was a nice day though, and it was good to see everybody. No more Mondays for me for a while. :cry:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Happy Birthday Jim!

Nice fish Bill, two hits on a buzz and then it hit a Rico? Great job working that fish!

I need to get a Saguaro Fix real soon, this is the 2nd MMBC in a row that I've missed. :cry:

G

·
happy b-day rippinlips, nice fish bayou, man like josh said it really sound like the fishing(catching) might be picking up. Its been a while since Ive been out and I think it will be a while before I get out again. Why do I have to work, to hell with bills. Id rather FISH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts