Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 0630 to 1200, tried swimbaits,cranks,tubes,spoons and the only fish in the boat was on a dropshot worm in about 8ft. (small bass.) lost 2 nice fish at the boat one on a dropshot and the other c-rigged. saw JohnSWA and Fishwrestler(nice to meet you Mike)and thought I caught a glimpse of Ranger on my way out. nice day on the water.water temp 58

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Fished today with JohnSWA(thanks for taking me out again) from 7am to 9am and didnt catch a thing. Then went and hunted for quail and dove and as John and I were walking back to the boat after being skunked twice now, we see a nice fat dove fly across us and we both shot at the exact same time and believe it or not only one bb was in him. :? After that John and I decided to try fishing one more time and tried dropshotting by Mesquite. I caught my first d-shot bass :D ... but it was a dink :( . Then we got tried of that and we went and found Ranger and decided to help him catch all those fish that were on his graph. :lol: Both John and I caught 4 lb lm then I layed into a pretty big cat(6-7lbs). After that a few yellows and then John got some BIG fish... we think it was a cat but whatever it was broke the line and took Rangers lure. Then I layed into a behemoth cat(at least 10 lbs) and he got away at the boat and took another of Rangers lures. (Thanks for letting us borrow those Ranger... I'll try to get those back to you shortly :wink: .) All the fish were caught spooning in 40-50 ft of water. It was nice to meet you Ned02 and Ranger. Thanks again John. Anytime you need a backseat filled just give me a call.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What lures did you borrow from Ranger? I happen to know that JohnSWA has a good supply of spoons!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I witnessed this event I am here to tell you that tree Kicked Johns Butt, Pinned him in less than 30 seconds!John did not even have time to Tag Fishwrestler for help.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
HaHa! :D Thats pretty funny! :D John and I had some trouble with that tree but we'll get our revenge. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ha ha ha! Talk about sportin wood! I'll have you know that I had that tree in a head.....er......stump lock submission hold! I got it to give me back my hook and my bait!

Why I'll splinter that thing into toothpicks next time! :lol:

I'm just glad Rookieboy wasnt' there to get his revenge! Hey, why's the motor running? Why are we going in reverse? What the ........? SPLASH!!!! :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts