Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Karen gonna make it too? If not my back seat is open and I ahve a whole new roll of duct tape! LOL :twisted:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
:cry: I can't make it. I've got to register for class and do some more funeral.....er.......I mean Wedding Stuff!

John

G

·
I will be out with Denny around 5am. Bring my pee bucket if you will. I have 1/2 dozen donuts, 4 glazed and 2 jelly. So if you see us stop by for a donut. Rich P.S. One of the jelly is for Lippy. I know he is still lurking in the water. LMBO, Rich.

G

·
JohnSWA said:
:cry: I can't make it. I've got to register for class and do some more funeral.....er.......I mean Wedding Stuff!

John
You keep up that kind of talk and you might have been right the first time. Rich

G

·
1/2 dozen donuts ain't gonna cut it with Ray and I out there! :lol: Jack, Karen is working tomorrow...I'm going to solo but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Well ok but stay off my spots till I get there! LOL[/quote]

Hey man! I was all over that lake yesterday and I marked my spots, so I had better not find you on my spots! ...unless you say "hi", then it's ok. :lol:

C'ya tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
sir donut man said:
I will be out with Denny around 5am. Bring my pee bucket if you will. I have 1/2 dozen donuts, 4 glazed and 2 jelly. So if you see us stop by for a donut. Rich P.S. One of the jelly is for Lippy. I know he is still lurking in the water. LMBO, Rich.
So Lippy isn't dead? See that Jack! You're off the hook! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Anonymous said:
1/2 dozen donuts ain't gonna cut it with Ray and I out there! :lol: Jack, Karen is working tomorrow...I'm going to solo but thanks anyway.
Actually...I don't like to eat very many donughts, they give me heart burn. But you can buy me breakfast! :wink:

G

·
Skunked said:
Anonymous said:
Actually...I don't like to eat very many donughts, they give me heart burn. But you can buy me breakfast! :wink:
Breakfast huh. OK, I pick up a can of Alpo when I gas up tonight. LMAO Rich

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
sir donut man said:
Breakfast huh. OK, I pick up a can of Alpo when I gas up tonight. LMAO Rich
Well I was talking to Jack, but if you want to buy me breakfast too, that would be great! I can never decide between the 2 eggs & hot cakes or biscuits and gravey. Now I can have both!!!

Alpo??? My cat's name is Alpo. I wanted either Dog Food :twisted: or Kibbles and Bits, :twisted: :lol: but the kids didn't like my ideal. Since the kids didn't know that Alpo was a brand of dog food, they agreed on that... :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
:lol: You guys are killing me! I sure wish I could be there. You guys are going to have a blast!

That is as long as you guys stay off of my spots!!! :wink:

John

1 - 20 of 22 Posts