Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I had to leave early to make work I only fished 05:45 - 08:30. I stayed on the main lake only. I had a small fish hit a Spook on the splash and shook off when he was airborn. A swirl on a Buzzbait, a missed hit on a drop shot, and finally a 3lb.2oz. LM on a clear Spitz right at the curb of Ramp 2 as I came in...barely avoiding a skunk! I saw Matt, Jack, and Don at launch time but have no idea how they fared.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I fared no better! I got a 2.0 on a kastmaster and a yellow on the same. Talked with a couple guy's who did well, about a dozen on Ricos and other topwaters.Bill Thanks for the Buzzbait, with your instructions and da yelling out of the darkness"SLOW THAT THING DOWN!" I may actually figure out how to fish it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Went fishing with tempepops and landed 5 bass. 2 dinks on a robo, and a dink, a 1lb and a 1lb7oz on my SW. great day on the water. Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
It's okay Sam, I know how it is. You and I both know you're the one that told him the spot to go to! :twisted: Touchy? Naaaaa...... A little defensive maybe. :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts