Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On behalf of your Arizona Game and Fish Department, but with absolutely no responsibility, liability, or culpability whatsoever on its part, I will host a friendly informal fishing competition (NOT a tournament!) on Saguaro Lake, on Columbus Day (observed), October 13, 2003. The MMBC CD Classic will be held regardless of weather – there is no “rain date.” If you are interested, please follow the instructions below.

This event is intended primarily for anglers in the World Famous MMBC, through actual angling or by posting on the AZ Bass Zone, AZ Bass Pro, and DesertDweller Chat Boards. However, any angler is welcome to participate. All participants must pre-register, and comply with all rules, including those made up on the spot, as needed, by the Event Manager, whose decisions are final, and not subject to appeal.

The event is limited to the first 30 Boaters who contact me (Samario, [email protected]), and as many Non-Boaters as those Boaters wish to carry (up to legal limits). Non-Boaters MUST register through their Boaters.

There is no entry fee for this event, and the rules are not subject to negotiation. However, you must provide the requested information (see below) to participate.

Prior to 1800, October 6, 2003, each Boater must send the following information via e-mail to me, the Event Manager ([email protected]), for anyone who will fish from his/her boat:

Boater: (a) first and last name, (b) cybername (= posting name), (c) phone number, and (d) reasonably complete physical description of boat and motor
Non-Boater(s): (a) first and last name(s), (b) cybername(s), and (c) email address(es)

Registered anglers will be e-mailed the Classic Rules and Entry/Results Form.

In keeping with current trends in the Global Economy, prizes in this event will be modest in comparison to previous Classics (i.e. definitely no boats, no cash, no refunds).

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Too bad Ned02. I just talked with Samario and there was going to be a "Back Seat Skipping" contest. You would be the guy to beat!!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I would happily take you out and show you how it's done. I am betting I could get 4 skips out of you. :twisted:

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
If anyone needs a backseater, I would like to fish! I'll buy breakfast.
Jason

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I sent my email reply as soon as Cap'n Terry posted! See y'all on CD!(hopefully before then)

John

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
You guys are in trouble now! :shock: Me and Lady Luck are signed up.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:cry: I'm taking the family camping at Patagonia that weekend and I'm also fishing the last Baja Tourney of the year that Sunday (at Patagonia), so I'd doubt that I can make it to this one... :cry: :cry: :cry:

...But I guess that's good news to the rest of you! :wink:
Enjoy and have a safe "non-organized" "non-get together". ...or is better to call it a disorganized accidental meeting of coincidence and chance???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is this still on and who's all planning on going? I doubt that I can make it since I'm camping this weekend and I'll be fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone has a good time!

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Skunked said:
.....I doubt that I can make it since I'm camping this weekend and I'll be fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday.......
And your problem is? Drive on down Ray! It won't be the same without ol' Skunked to harass! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts