Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can you buy the transducer cable protectors for motorguide TM's? They are plastic pieces that attach over the cable on the shaft of your trolling motor, one for the upper part and one for the lower section. I saw them a while back on the Z9 at BPS but they don't sell them there. If your not sure what I'm talking about look at the picture of KVD's boat on page#8 of the new Bassmaster magazine (sept/oct issue). When I asked the staff at Bass Pro Shops they looked at me like I was an idiot but I first saw them on that silver Z9 (they have since been removed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
bass pro does sell them. My dad just intalled a new trolling motor and that's where he got them. He said he went to the parts department.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
My understanding is they are a Nitro product, so go to the parts dept. at a Nitro dealer, i.e. BPS.

They are pretty slick!

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
When I asked the staff at Bass Pro Shops they looked at me like I was an idiot but I first saw them on that silver Z9 (they have since been removed.
LOL. Like asking the failed electrical contractor working in electrical at Home Depot. LOL. You must be an idiot because he has no clue. LOL. Its a common problem in lots of places. Just be prepared to smile and walk away as soon as that starts.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
You might try some of the split electrical flexible electrical conduit, it comes in different sizes and is pretty tough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts