Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We actually headed to rosy this am. we had to make a stop at the bus depot. Mrbass gets to my house at 3;50am he hooks up the boats and I stumble out a little while later. we pull up at the bus place where I been shipping for 4-5 years now(just not at that office only 1 a month there) trying to make the early bus.

Well seems like the shipping Clerked had his eye on a piece of(well you know) after about 20-30 pages and 1 hour later he comes strolling in. he then cant find the paper work. he's off to look for it, he comes back fast to. then he starts filling it out.
I pull the check book out and he looks at me funny and says we only take cash. So I kinda jumped in his face then pulled out the cash, then he starts paperwork again.

he looks up at me and says to come back at 9am. I was like hey asshole I am here early cause I need it on the next bus. he starts filling out paper work again (which I finally got look at the paperwork and it was just a piece of paper on a clip board)
so he then tells me he will just put it on the conter and let the morning guys put it on the bus. I was like how the hell you going to do that when you need to do the correct paper work to give me a price.
he then informs me he couldnt figure it out and to come back at 9am.

I then told him to )(&^(^&%$*&%*% and a few other choice words .

We came back home and shipped it out in glendale at 7:30.

but hey we did get to give the boat a ride downtown.

Stupid ignorant people shouldnt breed, they cause to many problems for the rest of us.

Delw

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Hey Delw, you think you got screwed. This morning I get up take a shower, pack my clothes and yell at the boy to get up so he can move his damn POS so i can get my boat out and be on the road by 0900 hrs. now if you will look at this posting time you will see it is about 0945. Now you are probably saying to yourself, Boat Cop you are running a little late huh!!!!!! Hell no i am not running a little late, %^#%^#@ SLURRY SEAL TRUCK WITH AN INBRED KID ROCK LOOKING PIECE OF S#%& driving it drives right in front of my house as i am trying to leave and dumps that shit all over the road. So i explain kid rock that he should let himself out of the closet and perform his peoples specialty upon my mid section. i then tell him in 1 hour, (6 minutes left to go) my happy ass and boat are pulling on the road and we will see what happens when mud terrain tires and a dual axle trailer hit his Damn half dry Slurry seal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geeze maybe the black mercedes sex chick at bartlett might be worth checking out tomorow :wink:

Delw

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Well it started out as a Sh*tty morning anyway and only got worse. But what the heck thats what makes like SO much fun....We will try in the morning one more time. Hope all goes well Boatcop,and good luck.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts