Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Tuesday, MSNBC showed video of a man carrying a semi-automatic rifle and a pistol outside the building where President Obama was giving a speech in Phoenix. Arizona is an "open carry" state, meaning having a legal firearm in the open is permitted. But anchor Contessa Brewer injected race into the story saying, "Here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists," which sparked a discussion about possible danger to the president.
The video was edited in a way in which you can't see the whole picture. The truth is the man featured there with the weapons was African-American, not white. No one on air ever pointed that out.
MSNBC never got back to us, but told Politico that Brewer was speaking generally and not about that specific person with the automatic weapon.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You expected a news organization full of journalists to actually give you all the facts? Of course you didn't, they had to get their anti 2nd amendment spin.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
They didn't want "the Facts" to get in the way of her slanted story.....Same with the news showing little kids crying... Why did the sherrif "DEPORT" my mommy and Daddy.... They fail to mention the sherrif doesn't "deport" anyone... just turns them over to I.C.E. liberal media !#$!$%$!#%ck them!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doing good, going to be at the open tonight will be out there around three and do a little pre fishing. Will be at Lawley at 0900 to hear a buddy of mine who is running against Giffords have to hear what he has to say.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
On Tuesday, MSNBC showed video of a man carrying a semi-automatic rifle and a pistol outside the building where President Obama was giving a speech in Phoenix. Arizona is an "open carry" state, meaning having a legal firearm in the open is permitted. But anchor Contessa Brewer injected race into the story saying, "Here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists," which sparked a discussion about possible danger to the president.
The video was edited in a way in which you can't see the whole picture. The truth is the man featured there with the weapons was African-American, not white. No one on air ever pointed that out.
MSNBC never got back to us, but told Politico that Brewer was speaking generally and not about that specific person with the automatic weapon.
Well if you really want to know about MSNBC you need to follow the money or paper trail. This trail leads you to GE. GE owns NBC. NBC news sucks. CNBC is owned by GE and is the sister company of MSNBC. CNBC sucks balls. They give out a lot of bad advice and spew government financial propaganda constantly. CNBC is more slanted to the right. MSNBC is a merging of MSN and NBC into a news channel. MSNBC is just another Corporate controlled news agency that spews government propoganda. GE owns a big chunk of the news that is on American Television. A corporation like GE only cares about profits. I don't take much stock in GE. GE got bail out money for GMAC. Any corporation that took bail out money lost all credibility with me. Before GMAC was given bail out money, GE should have been required to sell off MSNBC, CNBC and NBC first. GE and MSNBC are scab operations that robbed the tax payers of their hard earned money through a bail out. And if you believe the news they spew you are a fool. Another question you need to ask yourself is why a huge energy company controls a large share of the media. Talk about biased media outlets.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well if you really want to know about MSNBC you need to follow the money or paper trail. This trail leads you to GE. GE owns NBC. NBC news sucks. CNBC is owned by GE and is the sister company of MSNBC. CNBC sucks balls. They give out a lot of bad advice and spew government financial propaganda constantly. CNBC is more slanted to the right. MSNBC is a merging of MSN and NBC into a news channel. MSNBC is just another Corporate controlled news agency that spews government propoganda. GE owns a big chunk of the news that is on American Television. A corporation like GE only cares about profits. I don't take much stock in GE. GE got bail out money for GMAC. Any corporation that took bail out money lost all credibility with me. Before GMAC was given bail out money, GE should have been required to sell off MSNBC, CNBC and NBC first. GE and MSNBC are scab operations that robbed the tax payers of their hard earned money through a bail out. And if you believe the news they spew you are a fool. Another question you need to ask yourself is why a huge energy company controls a large share of the media. Talk about biased media outlets.
Good post, this might be the 1st time we ever agreed on something...LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts