Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is still intrested i'll have the pics back on tues or wed.
Joe C

G

·
Joe just go into the gallery and upload them. then everyone can see them. you wont have to send them to anyone.

Delw

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Joe C, I would love to see them. If you could email me a copy, I would really appreciate it. ([email protected]). In Florida, we had tons of alligators in the water, including in Lake Okeechobee, but they are nowhere near as pretty as those big cats. I'd like to show the folks back there the wildlife we have here in AZ. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I would like to see them too,if you can't put them on the site my email is [email protected]. Howard I fished a private pond in florida and made the mistake of giving a 3 or 4 foot gator some of my pizza,he spent the rest of the week waiting for me to show up and then would hang with his head on the bank about 2 feet from me.I missed several bites because I was watching him rather than paying attention to my line.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey Jack, you were smart to keep an eye on the alligator, but not so smart for feeding it. When people feed alligators, the alligators lose their fear of man, and that's when they attack people. Your alligator friend was comfortable having you around, after some time, however, it could have gotten angry at you for not feeding it again. That's when it could come after you and chase you down. An alligator can "run" up to 40 mph for a short distance chasing it's prey. Being that you were only 2 feet away from that alligator, you would have been an easy catch.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
your right Howard and I did not realize it was illegal as well. he was kind of friendly but I never took my eyes off him and if he made a move for me I was ready with a BIG hunting knife to cut my leg off and crawl away! :lol: ..He was not big enough to do alot of damage but he did have a big brother hanging around(about 7 feet) and whenever I caught sight of that one I moved well back from the bank.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am picking them up today I'll put them on this if I can figure out how :?:

Joe C

G

·
Joe its real easy.

just click on the azbasszone gallery link.
then click on the azbasszone gallery pic( I believe its a little girl with a blue gill)

and click add photo pulls it right off your PC

or you can call me if you have problems

Delw

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Joe C / Delw / Nightcrawler, well.....have the mountain lion pictures been loaded yet?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Howard
I e-mailed them you -NC & Delw this eveing there OK but I am going to try to get better ones.

Joe C

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Del

Joe C

1 - 17 of 17 Posts