Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Muddy mess up north on Saturday

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Boat Cop 
#1 ·
Took the bike out for some rough stuff and the rain / mud made the day a real challenge. We had a blast! We saw Elk everywhere in the very remote places we went. Time for me to change hunt units I think.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
The wife did while we were digging mud out of the frames. They had to hide a while in the rabbit building. they brought us back some Indian fry bread though, yummmm. She went on some rides while we were out having our own. Good break from the heat down here.

#11 ·
Hope you had fun F...ing up the forest! I was up there saturday and sunday and saw all of you morons with mud all over your quads and dirt bikes. The Feds are going to shut the forest down if you guys keep abusing the land. No I'm not a tree hugger, but the abuse is getting out of hand. Enjoy the forest.... leave no foot prints!

#17 ·
Jakes boy, learn who you are talking too before you start flapping. Bob is one of the most considerate people out there. he could qualify as a certified granola eater. he doesnt tear shit up he uses existing open roads. It is his write to lawfully use open public lands for his choice of enjoyment. It is called being resposible, show me how he wasnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 ·
he could qualify as a certified granola eater.
OUCH, dang man that hurt, why don't ya come on over and kick my dog too?

:Iconrotfl

Glad to hear you feeling better Sir. You or one of your buds pulled over one of my riding buddy's Sat for not coming to a complete stop at the stop sign up at the Castle Creek guard station. I think he just wanted to run the plates that were dirty and after the guy cleaned them off all were good to go and to coupons issued, that's a responsible way for him to have handled the minor foul and went a long way toward good relations with the SO. Tell the deputy thanks if he didn't already hear it please.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.