Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Tater.

Ninja Franklin, Ninja JasonR , and now Ninja MultibleMigs ,

Are urban Lake Ninja's. They get up at the crack of Sunset, camo out with black clothing and black shoe polish,Sneak up on the local ponds and lakes with a stealthy like presance.

So I am guessing creepy lake is around a housing developement, in GangBangerVille, Old Peoples Town or the HomoSexual District of Tempe(mayors office) :wink: .

I wish these guys would post a pic one fo these days

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
Nija? Majors office? presance? Delw, who taught you how to spell? I hope you fish better than you spell. Geez! :p Creepy Lake is a nickname for Lake "Un-Pleasant". You know if you go there you have to be stealthy, otherwise those people from the West Side will jump you! 'Nija' Franklin, I can't go during the week other than Friday.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Creepy Lake

Looks Like Miguel isn't playing well with others again.......And lying to Boot....Sag really did kick your ass today....WOW....Come on Delw....You know where Creepy Lake is.......Hints....Flipping Sticks & Giant Bass. I think someone referred to it as Hog Heaven one time....Oh yea that was me... "Chief Rack em Man"

G

·
Hmm.......What the effin' EF!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are seriously deranged, more so than I ever was, and I am quite the frickin' out there. I have no clue what is going on, but that is nuthin' new.
I will not insert a smiley face now, thank you.
p.s. Del, do not spell "ninja" wrong EVER again, that was....well, you know already, BAD, BAD, and BAD.

G

·
I never realized I had that much of an influence! You are gonna make my head more inflated than it already is,,,later...

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Shoot, I get 8 rods, a graph, a livewell, and 2 naked playboy bunnies on my tube. Arent those some nice fish?

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Delw

I would post some pics, but ever since my camera went swimming with me, it just doesnt work right. I will get a ne wone just as soon as I stop spending all my money on Al's worms on ebay!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts