Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Rush, AC/DC, Kiss, Journey, Styx are favorites and I could go on for pages get the picture..........

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
The bass @ Saguaro like Van Halen (LIVE) and Canyon bass like the Beastie Boys :D 8)

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I was a RUSH fanatic when i was younger (still love them but don't listen to them quite as much). I can't help but get the head bounce going whenever they come on the radio even today. I have really grown to love classic country.
Not much music being made today worth much if you ask me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm your typical classic rock kinda guy......However my partner who shall remain nameless has quite the taste in music....

Some of his favs:
* Boy George
* Sir Elton
* Barry Manilow
* George Michael

Do you see the same pattern I do????
Trust me I got my KnB on a rope.

Dan

(Just kiddin....though you do sing some pretty gay songs)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love Ac/Dc, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vauhgn, Metallica, Ozzy (when he had randy rhodes), Boston, Queen, Van Halen, and of course Pink Floyd. I know I forgot tons though.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Metallica, Stained, Godsmack, Alice in chains & so on But when were fishing my son justin does the DJ thing when he gets bored. So we get to listen to just about everything.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Van Halen ( Sammy only), ac-dc, match-box 20, Bob Seager,and my personal favorite Aerosmith 8)

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Led Zepplin makes the fish bite.

Oh and the guy I fish with the most was singing "I am woman, hear me roar" the other day....what band was that, I have to get the CD for him! :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fercripesake! Tommy Dorsey, Lawrence Welk, ZZTop!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts