Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My biggest bass ever! Only i diddnt catch it :( . I was fishing on a secret pond of mine with a zara spook, when a 8+ bass missed it, then he came at it agian. This time i had him, fought him for 30 seconds and he came up to the surface and flopped his big head around. Thats when the hook popped out :x :( :cry: . It would have been my beggest bass ever if i caught it. I thought fishing was supose to be a happy and relaxing sport! Now i will have to fish there every day untill i catch him. That was the second time I have lost a bass that big. When will i finally catch a big one?

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
That sucks man.............But I can top that........Imagine seeing tha biggest bass of your life on a bed, and you throw everything you have in your tackle-box in front of her, and nothing.....then your "partner" (who didn't even spot the fish) fly-lines a live nightcrawler in front of her and she inhales it.......minutes later shes in the boat........and tips the scales at 17.43..... :(

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I am the big fish losing master. I have farmed 2 out of my 3 would be biggest bass this year. :cry: Its enough to make me want to quit fishing and take up knitting.
Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Franklin J..........What lake was that 17.43 caught at?

Trophy Hunter.........put on size 4 EWG Gamakatsu trebles. If you do have good hooks on it, Bummer :x . At least you got to see it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Franklen J, my sypathy goes to you. You must have felt like poop for several months. I bet only one in several thousand people ever catch a bass that big. Thank you peg-it, I will switch the hooks for bigger ones. I should have swiched the hooks a long time ago tho, considering i lost my other would-be biggest fish on it only a few weeks earlyer :evil: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts