Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up north? Sedona, Payson, Flag...where ever. Or white mountains.

I need a place that I can take a tent trailer. I am taking my family, 2 girls ages 2 and 7. Hook ups would be great but not needed at all. Help PLEASE! I wanna fish! If there are other things to do around the area you mention let me know...hiking trails, stuff for kids,

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I was going to but found out today it is a hot bed for Nudists and I am taking my little children so I didn't want to expose them to that.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nudist huh??? maybe I should go more often

Honestly I used to fish that part of the river alot and never ran into any Nudists out there but I have ran into enough Rattlesnakes and Scorpions to make me not like going out there anymore during early spring and fall times of the year. One time the scorpions were so bad we packed up camp and left, they were honestly under every rock and in every piece of wood and before the night was over they were in all our stuff that we left on the ground...nasty things.

But as for Woods Canyon is a perfect place to take a trailer and a bunch of kids sure to have a good time there and more than likely everyone will catch a mess of trout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts