Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help with my motorguide trolling motor mount. The pins that lock it into place will not release to let me put it into the water and the pins that lock it into place when it is down in the water are slopy no tension at all. any ideas what to do or where to go. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Looking for help with my motorguide trolling motor mount. The pins that lock it into place will not release to let me put it into the water and the pins that lock it into place when it is down in the water are slopy no tension at all. any ideas what to do or where to go. Thanks.
Push down on the head hard and try it...........

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Check the mount for level. if you have one or two of the mounting bolts tighter then the others and have the mount tweeked it will do this. If you have the rubber mounting pads one or two of them may be worn.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no its not the level there is deffinatley a spring gone bad where the rope ties in but the other pins where it lock in the closed position are fine but still dont work when rope is pulled. I think there must be something that ties the two together. yes or no?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts