Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ntcrawler.com Click on the flaming "NEW"

Check out Boat Cop's new Boat Rookie page!!! It has music so it may take awhile to load! Now when you need a Rookie story fix, just click on over to read his stories!

Also posted NightRanger's son's 1st Sag bass and of course JasonR's pic. He just couldn't stand not having his pic on there! :wink:

Geesh! I logged on this morning before the posts were transferred to the new site and posted a smart aleck comment or two about waiting around for the new site to come up and WHAM!! Posts got transferred except for MINE!!! :roll: :cry: Guess they didn't like what I had to say and chose not to move them. :twisted: :lol: Well, I sent them a note threatening to kick their butts so I'm sure their shaking in their water shoes! LOL :lol: This is all a joke, I'm just kidding, don't take me serious....ever. LOL :wink:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Great job on the Boat Cop page and selection of the anumations! You must have done a lot of work on Boat Cop's picture too to make him look that good. :D

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks DA! I don't know, BoatCop sent me a pic and swears that it's a pic of him! :lol:

Jason, I think I have a spare pink wig or something.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts