Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya'll, I just joined up about 15 minutes ago and want to say this looks like excellent site! I moved here from Texas 4 months ago, grew up in East Texas where the big Florida Largemouth are. I need a boat and a fishing buddy. If anyone can help me out, I'd be much abliged. Thanks again!

Fish on!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Welcome aboard TXBass

Joe C

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Welcome TXBASS!

Be careful what you ask for on here! There is a wide variety of "fishing buddies". I hear rumors some of them even sing girlie songs! :roll: :lol:

Looking forward to hearing some fishing reports from you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boat & back seat

Hey I've got a nice used Ranger for sale , 1999 519 Comanche / W225 Opti-Max.

And a back seat open, up here at Lake powell, the boat can be seen at Southwest Boats in Phoenix

slot

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Welcome TXBASS! Fishing is a bit different out here... That's ok though, you're at the right place to start off. There is some good advice to be had here. Take a look in the For Sale section for some boats that are for sale - I don't know what's there now but there are some good deals that come along.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey slotbuster, did you post your boat on this site's For Sale section? It's free. Also, it would be nice if you add some pics to your post. My rig is also a 1999 519 DVS Commanche with a 225 Merc Optimax, double console, but mine is not for sale. They are great boats. Why are you selling it if I might ask? 8)

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Welcome TXBASS. Where in East Texas are you from. The further East the closer to Louisiana! :lol: My boat isn't too big (my skill level doesn't seem to be here lately either :? ) but I can probably take you out sometime. I can always use a lesson! :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
519 Ranger

Ranger,The answer to your Question is the back seat i was refering to is in a New Ranger 521, Nascar special edition. Got a super deal on the boat at Southwest Marine just couldn't turn it down.
As for the 519 it has been the best boat i've ever been in, Most people don't know that the 99 model 519 is 20' 6" long , not 18' 6" . I'ts a great boat, but Steve & the Guys at Southwest kept telling me I looked good in that 521. My 519 was supposed to be Ray Hill's team boat for 99, I bought it off the floor at the boat show. It's got all the bells & whistles.

slot

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a boat for sale also. 1987 - 184 Champion Fiberglass Bass Boat - $5500.00 - with 175 Mariner with Electric Motor Trim. Motor Guide 67 pound thrust Foot Controlled Trolling Motor with spare Prop and Gator Mount. 2 Hummingbird Graphs. Stainless Steel Prop and a spare Composite Prop. 6 inch Manual Jack Plate. 2 new Trolling Batteries. Additional Cigarette Outlets and Mounts for night fishing. Deck Mounted Rod Holder. Onboard 2 Bank Charger. 4 Fishing Chairs. Extra Storage Compartments. Rod Locker. Boat Cover. Extra Large Front Deck. Driver and Passenger Seat fold forward for extended deck in back. Built in Cooler. Rear Live Well also has Recirculating Pump. New Carpet. Single Console. New Impeller. Quick Release Tie Downs. Hydrofoil on motor for easier planing and handling. Spare Tire in good condition. Single Axle Trailer.
Call 602-525-2786 for an appointment to view. Fishing season is now upon us! Buy a good boat at a good price. Don't let the big ones get away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts