Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks for your service, Chief Baca! I only did 4 in the AF, but I learned to respect the ejection seats in the F-4 as well as the Liquid Oxygen! Thanks for your help a while back with the trolling motor mount bolts! There were none on the shelf, but you said give me a minute...... one minute later......new bolts in hand less the fancy packaging! Tempe Marine has at least one of the best people in t he valley working for them!

Hey, I read Rising Sun...... I thought "Gajin"(sp) meant a doragatory coment, kind of like the "N" word? Thanks again for your service and we'll see ya out on the water. I'm still waiting for the AZBASSZONE discount though! LOL!

John

· Registered
286 Posts
John your right Baca Ga jin is a derogatory statement but squids are thick skinned. Baca is the crazy part GaJin is the nationality part.

I'll tell you now Chief your beginning to scare me. If you hung out in the hitching post at the old A club we most definatly drank together. At very least we flushed some of the same water under our butts.
I only did 10 years, felt like I was treated better as a fireman than as a first class (was probably a better fireman than first class) so I bailed on it. I assume you were a Wingnut.... er... I mean a Airdale. I'm gonna IM you I think we know each other.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
2fastnaz: I lived at the Hitching Post. If not there, down the
Honch at the Outlaw. I was a Radioman, but hung out with a
bunch of the airedales and snipes and anybody crazy enough to
have a drink with me out of my cowboy boot. Get in touch and
we'll see if our fogged, senile brains remember each other.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.