Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added! Get the times and stations for all local TV and Radio fishing and outdoors shows as well as a link to their websites.

You'll find it on the AZBassZone Home Page under Pictures / Fun Stuff or click here to take a look at On-The-Air.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One to add to your list

The Fishing Fever Show on KRXS 97.3 FM On Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30am

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bayou!

Guest: Our bad! Sorry for missing Fishing Fever. I'll have the page updated and on line tonite. Is there a web page for Fishing Fever?

Could you confirm the title of the show? Would "Fishing Fever with host Brad Hartman" be correct? Sometimes my memory fails me (hell most of the time my memory fails me!
:lol: )

Denny

·
Registered
577 Posts
Denny Fishing Fever with host Brad Hartman would be fine with me. The station had a web page with a section by me, but when they killed Napster they shut the site down as they had live broadcast on it where folks would have been able to down load music. I would love to do a web page where I could post current pictures of the lakes and big fish pictures. I just haven't got it all figured out yet. Thanks for listing me, Brad

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I listened to the program Friday 10/10 and was going nuts in the truck wishing I was at the lake. I love the programs Brad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Bayou, I just picked up a small aluminum boat. If all goes well I should be able to hit that little lake that is loaded with 10 pound plus fish. :shock: If they are cooperative I should be sending NC some pictures and I'll give a report on the air hopefully by Friday. :lol: Thanks for listening

1 - 10 of 10 Posts