Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Went fishing yesterday and I had a wonderful day on the water. First fish of the day was my new PB 6.6 lbs. of course my next fish was better than the first one, now my PB is 7.03 lbs. I ended up with 5 fishs right around 22 lbs best day on the lake ever. Caught them on jigs and brush hogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Fantastic! :bow: Congrats and great pics. What lake? (or did you leave that out on purpose? :biggrin:).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there is really only one spot to put your boat in kinda tuff for bigger boats,its a perfect float tube lake,its right by the city of san carlos

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
nice fish congrats on new PB. next state record may come out of there.
I would think Canyon still has it up on all the other lakes.......I used to fish Takali alot and the biggest I seen was around 14 pounds...it was in a cooler:biggrin:

Good place to learn how to flip

Hey BGEE is that little concrete ramp still there? Is it in the water? Launching a bassboat wasn't to hard a few years ago

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Would the record count if it came from a lake that is on the reservation? Just asking because i know it doesnt count if it comes from a tank (pond) that is on private land.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a lil 12 ft jon i launch by hand through a lil hole in the weeds, i have never used the ramp not sure were it is. may make things easier

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Would the record count if it came from a lake that is on the reservation? Just asking because i know it doesnt count if it comes from a tank (pond) that is on private land.

I don't see why not as long as anyone has access, as they do on this lake with proper permits.

There's a couple AZ records from the res.
http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/state_records.shtml

1 - 20 of 32 Posts