Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks Bill! Now I can skip Ebay!! I'm ordering one right now!!! I got just the rod for this baby! :wink:

G

·
John - A few weeks ago BPS put out a mailer for free shipping on orders of $100 or more. If you don't have yours still maybe someone that still does can let you have theirs. :idea: I used Rippinlips' coupon since I wasn't able to find mine - free shipping for the reel and no tax on the order. Merry Christmas to me! :lol: That will be a sweet compliment for your new rod. Have fun with it.

-Bayou

G

·
Thanks Bill, but I was so excited. I bought it right away. Only $3.95 shipping, so I'm not complaining not to mention the $50 off! :D Yep, Santa is being awfully nice to me this year! LOL!

John

G

·
Thanks Bill, but I was so excited. I bought it right away. Only $3.95 shipping, so I'm not complaining not to mention the $50 off! :D Yep, Santa is being awfully nice to me this year! LOL!

John

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Bill thanks for the info. I just ordered a Ricky Clunn reel last week. I wish I would have known about this one and I would have ordered it instead. I guess I can send it back and then order this one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Bayou. I have been eyeing that reel for some time. It dropped $20, as you know, but $50 is just too good to pass up. It may be the 2003 model, and they plan to come out with a new one next year. Either way, it's a great deal. I ordered one. I need one more rod, then I should be good for along time, and at my age, that may be all I ever need.

Gary

G

·
I'm certain you'll enjoy it, Gary...especially at that price. There is not a better reel out there for that price.
Ranger - You can always send the Clunn back (if that's what you desire). The hassle and wait time will be worth it.

-Bayou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts