Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next AZGFD Round Table discussion with anglers will be at the Mesa AZGFD facility on University near Power Road on Monday, Sept. 22nd, from 6pm sharp to 9pm or whatever. All are welcome to attend.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
September 22 Arizona Anglers Round Table Meeting

Thanks to Da and Del (or vice versa) for posting the notice above. Here is a little more information.

Round Tables are public meetings that AGFD holds to provide opportunities for anglers to discuss issues with AGFD staff and other anglers. This one will be at the AGFD Region 6 Office, 7200 East University, Mesa. It will begin at 1800, and end no later than 2100. A detailed agenda has been distributed via email to all anglers on my email list. Topics that we will cover include: Commission Order 40 – the Department’s proposed fishing regulations for 2004(-05?); invasive species management and impacts on angling and boating; regional fisheries activities and issues; and Tempe Town Lake and the Urban Fishing Program. Also, time permitting, we will have brief updates on topics such as: Bill Luke Big Bass Days; Roosevelt measuring boards; MMBC Classics; law enforcement issues; boating access and nav-aids issues; a warm and fuzzy guide to website wars; drought, fire, pestilence, and fishing in the American Southwest; Canyon Creek habitat rehabilitation status; and a host of other things. Note: the next Round Table is tentatively set for December 15, 6-9 pm, AGFD State Wildlife Building (State Fair Grounds, at 19th Avenue and McDowell, Phoenix).

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Re: September 22 Arizona Anglers Round Table Meeting

samario said:
............a warm and fuzzy guide to website wars; drought, fire, pestilence, and fishing in the American Southwest;
Of course I read down that far! :wink: You're a riot Terry, a regular riot!! :lol: You crack me up too. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts